(STILL) TRAPPED

9:24 PM

Saturdays and Sundays are my current favorite days. Those days when I can actually be who I am. Dress whatever I want. Put on heavy makeup and smokey eyes. Wear my favorite platforms. Accesorize my outfit the hell I want to be. Just. Be. Me.

Do you know what I longed for beside that? Freedom. Is that so much to ask? I mean, if something can't give me freedom, why should I stay? Some people don't understand I have so much life outside work. My primary job is just the way to keep my bank account balanced. Not my wants and needs. Not my dreams. Not my hobbies. I gain some, I lose some. That's just how fucked up life can be.







Outfit:
FOREVER 21 Top // NEW LOOK Cullotes // UNBRANDED Blazer and Sling Bag // PULL&BEAR Platform

So, again, I was inspired by powerful women around the world and decided to dress like one. Tell me what do you think!

xo,
G

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. You look so fabulous! Love this combination, it's really great!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe