Day And Night

9:00 AM

Hello readers!
My life is pretty complicated with my job and passion don't really get along. It's like I'm living double life or something. Like the day and the night. Every single day I'm thinking about leaving my current job and getting a new one but once again, it's complicated. I need to make everything look simple and not torture myself even more.

Talking about day and night, I wore this outfit to a launching event. Reviews will be up soon. I don't have the time to try the products and take pictures but I promise you I will write it soon.
Now, about the outfit. I bought this jumpsuit at a local store with the inner, which is a sabrina top and I didn't wear it that day. Guess how much they cost. If I'm not mistaken it's about Rp 175.000 or about US$ 12. Not each, both! I found a similar jumpsuit at ZARA that costs Rp 800.000+ or about US$ 57! What a splurge!

Not with the original inner top, I wore my bralette as inner and an oversized blazer over the jumpsuit because I didn't want to look too revealing. The outfit created a day and night outfit. Wear it with a blazer you get this sophisticated, girlboss look for the day. And for the night? Just take off the blazer and you are ready to the club!











OUTFIT:
PUCCOSHOP Jumpsuit // H&M Bralette // PULL&BEAR Platform // VINTAGE Blazer



https://www.sociolla.com/?utm_source=community&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Michella%20Georgia

What day is it? It's payday! Go to sociolla.com or simply click the picture and enter SBNLAZYS at checkout to get more discounts.

See you again!
xo,
G

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. wauw het ziet er heel goed uit. geweldige shoot mooi meisje met mooi horloge. heb je de volgende link bezocht ..? zo niet, open dan de link en geniet van 25% korting en gratis en snelle verzending. https://www.thedarkattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dark Attitude Delivering the top quality Gothic Clothing, women Gothic Clothing, Men Gothic Clothing, Alternative Clothing, Steampunk, and cybergoth styles available. Quick Response and Fast Delivery is our First Priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop special Gothic Clothing for Women & Men at reasonable costs. Our assortment is handpicked from the best elective stores from around the world. We transport around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe