Parisian Style

11:15 PM

Hello!
Well, it's been awhile since I blogged the last time. I miss this.
It's almost February already and I haven't got the thing that I want the most. That I NEED the most right now. I'll keep it a mystery at least until I got it. One resolution for this year is I want to start doing not wishing. I've done everything to get this particular thing but maybe it's not enough. I'm a woman with faith so I believe God will never let me be in this situation for too long. I believe He sees my efforts and hears my prayers. So, I'll just wait for it.

Through 2016 I've become more mature. I mean for my style. I'll always be a kid inside (the perks of being a Gemini!). Is that weird, though? Do you like how my style is more mature? Or do you like the grunge more? I understand if you can't pick one because I can't too. There's always a place and time for the grunge and vice versa. So far, I'm enjoying this chic and simple style. Anyway, this outfit reminds me of Parisian style. Don't you think?







OUTFIT:
BERSHKA White Shirt // PULL&BEAR Cullotte // ZALORA Buckle Flats // LUNARCULT Moon Necklace

xo,
G

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe