White Tee and Jeans

9:04 PM



 


Felt so casual and pick the classic white tee to pair it with blue jeans. Added those black platforms just to make it look grunge-y. I chose Kristen Stewart as my inspiration to dress that day. Except Kristen would wear sneakers instead of platforms. But yeah. This outfit is inspired by her.
Kristen Stewart is definitely my woman crush. She's strong, independent, and she's real. I love her since her big debut in Twilight Saga, up until now. I used to dress like her and pictured myself as her (please don't laugh). But I'm too curvy and she's like the most slender woman alive. She's so cool, I can die seeing her coolness. I wish there's a way I could meet her in real life. Well, that's impossible, I know. But I just wish I could. Wishing is not a sin, right?




 OUTFIT:
 PULL&BEAR White Tee // PULL&BEAR Jeans // DRESSLINK Sunglasses // BERSHKA Platforms // COTTON ON Western Belt // VELOUR JEWELS Chokers


xo,
G

You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. You look cute! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, even with only white tee and jeans! :)

    Cheers,
    http://cnovreica.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youuu look so matureeee in this outfit!!! idk i think it's the fit body tee, the leather waist belt and old highwaist that gives you a grown confident woman vibess!! pretty much adore it!! XXXXXXX your style has increase more and more! pls do not compare yourself with Kristen, you are curvy hotty x btw the place is so Gading.. where this was?? haha


    Love,
    X,
    WWW.LILSHELULLABIES.LINK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh myyyy this comment is so lit! thank you lucy! every words are beautiful!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe