Here's To Never Growing Up

7:48 PM

We live like rock stars, dance on every bar
This is who we are, I don't think we'll ever change (hell no!)
They say just grow up, but they don't know us
We don't give a fuck, and we're never gonna change

Say, won't you stay forever stay
If you stay forever hey
We can stay forever young





I just had my birthday three days ago and I feel so old because I just turned 20! I don't really give a damn about age, though but I just feel pressured. Being 20 means being mature, responsible, discipline. I'm a super lazy girl (or woman?) and my dad told me that no more being lazy. That sucks haha..
On the bright side, maybe being 20 is the beginning of having fun. Growing up isn't as scary as they say. Well, a lot of responsible things to do but on the other side life must go on. If only I can be a vampire and stop the aging, it would be perfect. Enough the blabbering! This is the outfit I wore on my birthday.







See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Thanks for visiting my blog. Leave your comment and I'll be kind by checking out your blog as well. Have a nice day and I hope you kindly follow my blog! :)

Subscribe